COMMERCIAL LICENSE NOTICE
The « Myapi_Myconf » module, the API usage source code examples and documentation are the property of Nicolas Portais (email@example.com).
Each source code file has a license notice and the license may differ:
– The « Myapi_Myconf » Magento Module (ie my personal work) is available under commercial license : my myapi.inc class module, the API usage source code examples and documentation are delivered under commercial license.
– The originally Magento’s source code is available under OSL-3.0 license (http://opensource.org/licenses/OSL-3.0).
COMMERCIAL LICENSE AGREEMENT
By purchasing « Myapi_Myconf » Magento Module, Property of Nicolas Portais, from http://www.nportais.org/ website or from official Magento Sore, you agree to the following:
This license agreement is an agreement between you (the person or company who is being licensed to use the Software or Documentation) and NIcolas Portais.
The Agreement applies to all products/software/scripts/examples you purchase from me.
1. By purchasing the Software you acknowledge that you have read this Agreement, and that you agree to the content of the Agreement and its terms, and agree to use the Software in compliance with this Agreement.
2. The Agreement comes into legal force at the moment when you order our Software from our site or receive it through email or on data medium at the our discretion.
3. Nicolas Portais is the copyright holder of the Software. The Software or a portion of it is a copyrightable matter and is liable to protection by the law. Any activity that infringes terms of this Agreement violates copyright law and will be prosecuted according to the current law. I reserve the right to revoke the license of any user who is holding an invalid license.
4. This Agreement gives you the right to use only one copy of the Software on one Magento installation solely for your own personal or business use, subject to all other terms of this Agreement. A separate License should be purchased for each Magento installation. Any distribution of the Software without our consent, including noncommercial distribution is regarded as violation of this Agreement and entails liability, according to the current law.
5. You may not use any part of the code in whole or part in any other software or product or website.
6. You may not give, sell, distribute, sub-license, rent, lease or lend any portion of the Software or Documentation to anyone. You may not place the Software on a server so that it is accessible via a public network such as the Internet for distribution purposes.
7. You are bound to preserve the copyright information intact, this includes the text/link at bottom.
8. Nicolas Portais reserve the right to publish a selected list of users of our Software.
9. Nicolas Portais will not be liable to you for any damages (including any loss of profits/saving, or incidental or consequential) caused to you, your information and your business arising out of the use or inability to use this Software.
10. Nicolas Portais are not liable for prosecution arising from use of the Software against law or for any illegal use.
11. If you fail to use the Software in accordance with the terms and conditions of this License Agreement, it constitutes a breach of the agreement, and your license to use the Software is revoked.
12. Nicolas Portais reserves the right to change this license agreement at any time and impose its clauses at any given time.
13. License agreement remains effective until terminated. I retain the right to terminate your license to use the Software at any time, if in its sole discretion, you are not abiding by the terms of the Agreement, including, but not limited to, obscuring or removing any link or copyright notice as specified in this agreement. You may terminate it at any time by destroying all copies of the Software. Termination of this Agreement does not bind me to return you the amount spent for purchase of the Software.
14. If you continue to use the Software after Nicolas Portais gives you notice of termination of your license, you hereby agree to accept an injunction to enjoin you from its further use and to pay all costs (including but not limited to reasonable attorney fees) to enforce our revocation of your license and any damages suffered by us because of your misuse of the Software.
15. Nicolas Portais is not responsible of the source code which is not under my control and I am not responsible of the source code delivered under the OSL-3.0 license.