Archives mensuelles : mai 2015

Magento: Translate using Google API

The meta data of my products were in English and the keywords on my website were not translated in French : I have decided to perform the translation in French using the Google Translate API. The Google Translate API is a paid service … Continuer la lecture

Publié dans Anglais, Magento | Marqué avec , , , , , , , , | Laisser un commentaire

Magento: Upgrading to version 1.9.1.1

As you have certainly seen, there is an upgrade from Magento version 1.9.1.0 to 1.9.1.1. I have tested the upgrade using the mage command on my test environment : I had taken the precaution to disable the cache and the … Continuer la lecture

Marqué avec , , , | Laisser un commentaire